Sunday, November 05, 2017

Well, this is going well....

The other lesson is:  Don't feed the trolls.

We were shocked to learn the news that Donna Brazile actively considered overturning the will of the Democratic voters by attempting to replace Hillary Clinton and Tim Kaine as the Democratic Presidential and Vice Presidential nominees. It is particularly troubling and puzzling that she would seemingly buy into false Russian-fueled propaganda, spread by both the Russians and our opponent, about our candidate’s health.

Oh, no, that was just something that rattled around in her head, donchaknow!

In her new book, Brazile writes that she considered moving to replace Clinton with Joe Biden after Clinton fainted after a 9/11 memorial ceremony last year. “This was something that you play out in your mind,” Brazile said of that consideration.

And quit tryin' to tell her to shut up!

“Those who are telling me to shut up—they told Hillary that a couple of months ago—you know what I tell them? Go to hell. I want to tell my story,” Brazile said on ABC’s This Week, adding that she “found no evidence” that the 2016 Democratic primary was rigged against Bernie Sanders.

Yeah, she's kind of crawfishing now, so I'm not sure what to say in her defense, except:  'SHUT UP!!!!!!111!!!!!"  Especially to mean things like this:

Donna came in to take over the DNC at a very difficult time. We were grateful to her for doing so. She is a longtime friend and colleague of many of us and has been an important leader in our party. But we do not recognize the campaign she portrays in the book.

And this; this is just intolerable:

Finally, we are pretty tired of people who were not part of our campaign telling the world what it was like to be on the inside of our campaign and how we felt about it. We loved our candidate and each other and it remains our honor to have been part of the effort to make Hillary Clinton the 45th President of the United States.

I mean, as Brazile herself said:

“I’m not Patsey the slave,” Brazile said she told them, referring to a character in the film, “12 Years a Slave.” “Y’all keep whipping me and whipping me and you never give me any money or any way to do my damn job. I am not going to be your whipping girl!” 

I do think "Go to hell" was sufficient.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if it's sad or just disgusting. I can't believe she really even entertained the idea that it was in her power to overturn the votes that had already been cast, I think it's just one of the really stupid things she said in what I've seen of her book.

    Donna Brazile spent too much time on the cabloids, she's beginning to think like they talk. She can join Bill Clinton and Rahm Emanuel on my list of people I never need to hear from, ever again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she warren and bernie can go fuck themselves.

    ReplyDelete