Sunday, March 24, 2019

Aaaand...we're back! (Life away from Twitter)

Which seems like a euphemism for "Bound by DOJ regulations, we can't seek a criminal indictment. But we would."
Yeah, that's not what your AG said; and he's not releasing the full report. Yet. Standby, Chuckles. And let's just remember:
Which means:
We still don't know if that's true. It matters who tells the story:

And this is certainly true:
Because here's the bottom line:
They will if they get to see the evidence Mueller saw. All we have right now is a letter from Barr and Rosenstein saying what they think the report says. Like reading a movie review, I think I'd like to see it myself and draw my own conclusions. Been to too many movies and left wondering which one the critics saw to accept the summary as a true and accurate representation without seeing for myself. T

This ain't over 'til it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment