Trump: I'm a big blood person. I believe in blood pic.twitter.com/WnVkwse2ek
— FactPost (@factpostnews) September 10, 2026
Now with Paxton and MOH references!Trump is supposedly paying tribute to veterans at the Medal of Honor Museum, but in fact he's just delivering the same incoherent, rambling, lie-filled speech that he gives on all occasions pic.twitter.com/6PhoHat9Tz
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 10, 2026
And rambling innumeracy.Trump: We have over $2.1 trillion being invested in our country. We have $21 trillion. pic.twitter.com/INfJqcNz5I
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 10, 2026
That oh so valuable Trump endorsement.Trump on Ken Paxton: I'm not sure if I like your look. I don't like the way you dress. I don't like the way you talk pic.twitter.com/FXRtYpJ25y
— FactPost (@factpostnews) September 10, 2026
Or the MOH.find you something you love in life as much as Trump loves talking about how ugly Ken Paxton is pic.twitter.com/kZdbGz6Y6g
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 10, 2026
America as one rises up in righteous indignation at this gross injustice!Trump: I really want, for myself, a Congressional Medal of Honor. I would give it to myself, but I'm not allowed to. Can you believe it? pic.twitter.com/cFxoEdtLIZ
— FactPost (@factpostnews) September 10, 2026
Or not.Trump: Somebody said Trump is receiving an honor. I'll take it. Maybe it's the Congressional Medal of Honor pic.twitter.com/skXFbfdfTq
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 10, 2026
“The National Medal of Honor Museum Foundation recognizes President Donald J. Trump as a champion of honor for his unwavering commitment to preserving and sharing the legacies of the Medal of Honor recipients, his tireless effort to ensure the Medal of Honor, and those who… pic.twitter.com/LUqJ5LwztV
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 10, 2026
“The National Medal of Honor Museum Foundation recognizes President Donald J. Trump as a champion of honor for his unwavering commitment to preserving and sharing the legacies of the Medal of Honor recipients, his tireless effort to ensure the Medal of Honor, and those who received it are celebrated nationally…”America as one says: “Wait, who? What?”
Maybe they can get Grindr to give him a medal, I read that it crashed in Dallas as it has at so many another Republican and right-wing event.
ReplyDelete