(Apologies for the repetition, but that’s Twitter.)how evangelicals react to James Talarico's faith getting a little too close to being actually like Jesus pic.twitter.com/lX4PfGoXC1
— Pastor Ben (@BenjaminPDixon) September 10, 2026
Are these the beliefs of true Christians ? pic.twitter.com/EWY5vtFm4L
— Greg ππ― (@gregalmonte_) September 10, 2026
We went from Talarico being trans to vegan to now an evil anti-Christ figure. Nothing about his political stances because they think the people of Texas are DUM(B).
— Chris Robinson (@ChrisRobinsonNJ) September 10, 2026
From what I can tell, James Talarico does not have an evil bone in his body.
— Alberta (@ascafuro) September 10, 2026
On the other hand, Jeffress is practically spitting out hatred.
Who’s the Christian?
I grew up in the Presbyterian church. I knew quite a few Baptists in town who were convinced I was damned, if not exactly evil. Welcome to Texas.James Talarico belongs to the Presbyterian Church a mainline Protestant Christian denomination.
— The Fact Checker (@jonathanfg97120) September 10, 2026
There are about 1.6 million Presbyterians in the USA, and this damn fool just said that what they believe is evil.
And yet it’s Paxton’s wife who divorced Ken ‘on Biblical grounds’.
— Chris_H (@Christo_t_D) September 10, 2026
There’s that.Talarico on Republican name-calling: “These nicknames don’t lower the cost of groceries, gas, healthcare, or childcare. I think Texans are really fed up with this professional wrestling of politics.” pic.twitter.com/sEc8m5PgRW
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 10, 2026
— ChaosPirateWitchπ΄☠️ (@TaurusWitch2010) September 10, 2026And that.
No comments:
Post a Comment