It's the best they have. https://t.co/emK9AUlCSu
— Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) September 23, 2026
I thought this was a joke.
Mostly because of this:Dude, you paid for teenage hookers with Venmo. https://t.co/qhzc2672On
— Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) September 22, 2026
I didn’t think anybody could be dumber than Tuberville.🤡 @SenTuberville: “Many airline pilots, flight attendants, air traffic controllers are part of the furry community”
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) September 23, 2026
Y’all — what is happening? How are Republicans really like this? Is this real life? pic.twitter.com/zlXg7aT7Ih
The race to the bottom continues.
I've mentioned the time when Jack Anderson said that Maine's Dave Emery was the dimmest bulb in the House and New Hampshire's Gordon Humphrey was the one in the Senate but the likes of Tuberville and Gaetz make them seem like men of intellectual status. I'm surprised that someone could have had a career as even a football coach and be as incredibly stupid as Tuberville. And I have no respect for American football to start with.
ReplyDelete