Thursday, October 03, 2024

Name Two

I don't think “normie Dem voters” give a wet snap about this issue, because I don’t believe it’s really an issue. Maybe in Michigan, where I keep hearing Palestinian Americans are mad at Biden/Harris, but that’s their beef and none of my own. Who are the rest of these Susan Sarandons? Even Jane Fonda is supporting Harris because Trump is so dangerous. Bernie Sandertwas in San Antonio this week to rally for Harris. AOC supports Harris. Rep. Tlaib may not support the VP for POTUS, but how many states does she sway?

Which is kind of acknowledged in the last sentence, there. But who is this thread talking to? More importantly, who is it talking about? Because I think there’s more MAGA in the GOP, than there are “never Harris” voters among the Democrats.

I’ll really be glad when this election is over. 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment