What the actual insane garbage is this? Vandalize the demographics? Gross. Trump didn't have to "vandalize the demographics" to make the GOP support his socialist policies. The only demographic "vandals" here are DHS officials trying to carry out "100 million deportations."
— David J. Bier (@David_J_Bier) October 7, 2026
I would love @SecMullinDHS to explain what he thinks it means to "vandalize the demographics" of the United States. Because from my perspective, it's a vaguely white nationalist bit of nonsense language, meaning almost nothing but sounding just fash enough to excite the faithful.
— Aaron Reichlin-Melnick (@ReichlinMelnick) October 7, 2026
I dunno. Sounds like Markwayne to me. It’s got his name on it, anyway.@SecMullinDHS Okay, this entire thing is even funnier now that I've read that the Mullin quote is basically him regurgitating ChatGPT slop. The groypers running the @SecMullinDHS account are likely the ones who added the "vandalize the demographics" dog whistle, given what we know of them. https://t.co/0Ywriyj4x8
— Aaron Reichlin-Melnick (@ReichlinMelnick) October 7, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment