Why does the oldest man in the Senate tweet like a Millenial in the first decade of this century? He knows Twitter raised the character limit, right?Republicans always working hard to make things more affordable for Americans. https://t.co/ZQ6QfBt4k5
— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) October 9, 2026
Q: What do you tell Ohioans and people across the country who are concerned about affordability? Vance: Rome wasn't built in a day https://t.co/EabiTu4W8U
— FactPost (@factpostnews) October 9, 2026
Texas voters on rising grocery costs: "I feel as though I buy 5 things and it's already up to $100... The economy is piss poor. It's hard to balance doing everything." https://t.co/c2B6WoGwV4
— FactPost (@factpostnews) October 9, 2026
Q: Does it feel like the golden age of manufacturing right now? Ohio Trump voter: No. I think the golden age is long gone. https://t.co/4FLjoBsyod
— FactPost (@factpostnews) October 9, 2026
Ohio Trump voter: I regret voting for Trump tremendously. We could've had a better president, somebody that actually cares about us. https://t.co/fiLvP9eBwO
— FactPost (@factpostnews) October 9, 2026
Ohio voter: I voted for Trump 3 times, and he isn't doing what he said he was going to do. He should put America first like he said he would. https://t.co/sAl3TUqY18
— FactPost (@factpostnews) October 9, 2026
Q: You called voters "nuts" for saying prices are too high. You said Trump's tariffs were an "absolute win." Now you're saying you're against tariffs. Should you provide voters with an explanation of why you were wrong and what you're going to do about it? Mike Rogers: I'm not sure exactly where that question went
— FactPost (@factpostnews) October 9, 2026
Q: You called voters "nuts" for saying prices are too high. You said Trump's tariffs were an "absolute win." Now you're saying you're against tariffs. Should you provide voters with an explanation of why you were wrong and what you're going to do about it?South? To...Florida?
Mike Rogers: I'm not sure exactly where that question went
More: https://t.co/bHmiDBY34p
— FactPost (@factpostnews) October 9, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment