FOX: Does that disturb you to hear this growing movement of democratic socialists in the United States who think it is the government's job to make sure you live a dignified life? El-Sayed: I assume you went to good public school. And you get to drive on good roadways or wish the roads are good? When you put your garbage out, someone picks it up?
— Acyn (@Acyn) October 5, 2026
FOX: Does that disturb you to hear this growing movement of democratic socialists in the United States who think it is the government's job to make sure you live a dignified life?
El-Sayed: I assume you went to good public school. And you get to drive on good roadways or wish the roads are good? When you put your garbage out, someone picks it up?
El-Sayed: What we have right now is we keep offering more and more opportunities for money-making for the people who have already made it, rather than making sure that everybody else can play, too. Good schools, good health care, right, good opportunity—that’s what we’re after https://t.co/CW93L5Ibc3
— Acyn (@Acyn) October 5, 2026
FOX: I understand thinking that some people have too much money. We are engine of the world for these things and people end up being billionaires as a result. El-Sayed: The issue is not that some people have too much money. It’s that the engine that created their opportunity to make money is being underfunded… FOX: You said you wanted to choke them out. El-Sayed: I don't want to choke anyone out. I want to make sure everyone can breathe. Right now, you have an economy where people are getting choked out because they don’t have the basic means for a dignified life because we are more focused on allowing a billionaire to make another billion…
— Acyn (@Acyn) October 5, 2026
FOX: I understand thinking that some people have too much money. We are engine of the world for these things and people end up being billionaires as a result.Sounds like populism to me. Which I’ve been told is bad….
El-Sayed: The issue is not that some people have too much money. It’s that the engine that created their opportunity to make money is being underfunded…
FOX: You said you wanted to choke them out.
El-Sayed: I don't want to choke anyone out. I want to make sure everyone can breathe. Right now, you have an economy where people are getting choked out because they don’t have the basic means for a dignified life because we are more focused on allowing a billionaire to make another billion…
FOX: You look at places in Europe, what you get is people waiting so long… El-Sayed: Do you know average wait time for cardiologist in America is? 2-1/2 months. A lot of other countries don't wait as long to see a cardiologist. The idea that you point to another country and say they failed on this statistic—that we’re not also failing—that is a problem.
— Acyn (@Acyn) October 5, 2026
FOX: You look at places in Europe, what you get is people waiting so long…STOP MAKING SENSE!
El-Sayed: Do you know average wait time for cardiologist in America is? 2-1/2 months. A lot of other countries don't wait as long to see a cardiologist. The idea that you point to another country and say they failed on this statistic—that we’re not also failing—that is a problem.
FOX: In your home state only 25% of fourth graders can read proficiently… So, why should we think the government will do a great job with healthcare? El-Sayed: Those public schools are deeply under funded we pattern it based on property tax and property value. We have a great military because we choose to invest in it. Imagine we chose to invest in healthcare. I love America, I believe in American exceptionalism. The idea we have mediocre healthcare system when we are the richest country in the world, that is a choice we make…
— Acyn (@Acyn) October 5, 2026
FOX: In your home state only 25% of fourth graders can read proficiently… So, why should we think the government will do a great job with healthcare?Choose people! And call it what you want.
El-Sayed: Those public schools are deeply under funded we pattern it based on property tax and property value. We have a great military because we choose to invest in it. Imagine we chose to invest in healthcare. I love America, I believe in American exceptionalism. The idea we have mediocre healthcare system when we are the richest country in the world, that is a choice we make…
No comments:
Post a Comment