Saturday, March 19, 2022

"Let This Be A Lesson To You Liberals!"*

POLITICO asks "Why?" Curiously, they don't answer with the obvious reason: And there's a second obvious reason: She retired because she lost her district. She's going out shouting so she can get attention and grab a sinecure somewhere. First she has to prove she has the "right" thoughts, hem hem. Pretty much all I have to say about that. Quinn Hillyer is a columnist for the Washington Examiner. This is what he chooses to retweet: There is no "Hunter Biden story."  And I guess he thinks it's funny Mr. Watson is going to the Cleveland Browns even though a Harris County grand jury declined to indict Mr. Watson on any charges.  If that's "Middle America," you can have it; and God help us all.

I don't always agree with Mr. Conway, but I generally respect him. The company he sometimes keeps, though... 

*Because I got (almost) all these at the Twitter feed of Kellyanne Conway's husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment