Sunday, March 27, 2022

The Hamster Stepped Out Of The Wheel

The Ukrainians just think they’re suffering. They don’t know suffering, buddy! See? There’s no end to it!

At least he didn’t say Putin should be removed from office, because that would literally be bad. Because it’s terribly indecent to speak of removing from power a head of government whom you’ve already called a war criminal. Someone fetch David French a fainting couch. Maybe it would have been better if Biden had praised Putin and called the invasion of Ukraine a great negotiation that didn’t work out.
Meanwhile, back in Ukraine: I blame Biden. He started it.

🐹 

1 comment:

  1. Noam Chomsky, Democracy Now!(gerrh!) and countless other play-secular lefties will tell you he's to blame. And I'm so glad to finally have seen them all for what they are so I don't have to pay attention to them anymore. I wish I'd seen it twenty years ago.

    ReplyDelete