Thursday, June 23, 2022

SOP For Thee, But Not For Me

The new era of criminalizing politics is worsening in the US," Vought tweeted. "Yesterday more than a dozen DOJ law enforcement officials searched Jeff Clark’s house in a pre dawn raid, put him in the streets in his pjs, and took his electronic devices."
I’ll even agree FBI searches can be embarrassing to the subjects; but I rarely hear prominent white men complaining when non-prominent white men, or non-white persons, are treated this way.

And by the way:
"All because Jeff saw fit to investigate voter fraud," Vought wrote. "This is not America, folks. The weaponization of govt must end. Let me be very clear. We stand by Jeff and so must all patriots in this country."
That’s not what I just heard in the J6 hearing, where several lawyers contemporaneously told Clark his plans to give the President what he wanted amounted to criminal acts. This is (part) of what I heard: So…

No comments:

Post a Comment