Saturday, June 25, 2022

This Is Going To Be A Conversation

Is the word in the constitution, or not? If not, is that decisive? If not, why not?

(And yes, Conway is being obtuse. It’s not working. He’s stating the traditional interpretation. Stern is citing the new method established by Dobbs; even though the majority is trying to eat their cake and have it, too. Thomas is absolutely right; you can’t undo Roe without undoing Griswold, Lawrence, and Obergefell. Or Loving for that matter. Funny how Thomas doesn’t want to undo that one.)

In my feckless days (I still don’t have any fecks…), I knew lawyers I respected who didn’t mind the results of Roe, but they were highly critical of the reasoning.

I wonder what they think of the Dobbs opinion.
Another conversation entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment