Tuesday, February 27, 2024

The Devil Is In The Details

Which is what Katie Phang provides, if you’re interested. I’m camping onto Bradley Moss’s comments because he pretty much says what I was thinking as I listened live this afternoon.

And it’s easier than thinking up my own version:
The conclusion I reached with the first question. Yes, it went about that well. That was a persistent theme of the hearing. Sure sign it’s not going well, when you threaten your own witness because you didn’t prepare the testimony correctly. (By which I only mean you were clear on the testimony before the hearing.) Like that. 

I will drop in this bit from Katie Phang:
It arguably was; but he wasn’t the attorney who tried to turn it into a hearing to DQ Fani Willis.  No, Bradley doesn’t shine. But he didn’t file the motion. The lawyer who brought this had the burden of proof, and she let that wander into trying to smear Wade and Willis as liars because she knew she couldn’t establish the conflict of interest. She deserved what she got from Bradley today. He forced her to spend two hours trying to impeach her own witness.

She had nothing. She always had nothing. She knew (or should have known) she had nothing. No wonder Fani Willis was so pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment