Elmo needs to put his money where his mouth is, and take his case to court. See how far that gets him.Republicans never have to answer for this guy tho somehow pic.twitter.com/xzFWnqqNjw
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) September 7, 2026
On a related note, AfD won seats in a regional German election, and promptly thanked Elmo for his support. I seem to remember he tried the same thing in a state election here a few years ago, and he came a cropper. The right wing is seen as accelerating in Europe, while it eats its own tail here.
I’m not rejoicing over the situation in Germany, but here, nobody pays much attention to Elmo.
π
The German situation, I've read, is not great but is maybe being oversold as a right wing triumph. Saxony-Anhalt compares to Idaho so far as size and population go, and historically has been pretty right wing. I don't mean to dismiss the results but so much coverage of the right wing everywhere is (I think) being slanted to make their successes seem more inevitable than they really are.
ReplyDeleteEvery D should get a sign that reads "Elon Musk spends millions upon millions of dollars to elect Republicans, and he's basically a Nazi" that they could hold up to the camera every time they're asked about Piker.