Tuesday, December 20, 2022

The Day’s Dump

I enjoy Twitter, so you might as well, too. First, because even if Schooley and I are not close in age, we are close in thinking: Honestly, Republicans are so pathetic right now. It’s like an unexpected Xmas gift 🎁 in my stocking. I like to think this was inevitable, and I’m enjoying watching it happen in real time. And sure enough, it got worse: And worse:
And should you want that in perspective: Hmmmmm.....

Dear Tesla shareholders:  Please don’t tell the CEO of Twitter what he should be doing as the CEO of Tesla. Especially not ON Twitter! Who do you think you are?
(The day Elon made an offer in Twitter is the day everything in his world started going to shit. Was bound to happen anyway.) "Yeah, fuck you” is a great way to build shareholder confidence. Do they also want to plunge their stockholders into panic 😱 and force themselves to give up their CEO positions due to poor decisions and publicly tell shareholders to mind their own business? I'll believe it when I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment