πΉπΉπΉπΉPerino on Trump Admin/Iran: It wouldn't hurt them to declare communications bankruptcy. Clear the slate, and start fresh. Bring in the pool. Answer every question. I think that they do need a communications reset. pic.twitter.com/gH7slO8Drw
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 17, 2026
Trump calls concerns about the conditions on the USS Lincoln a “CNN fake news report” pic.twitter.com/lRkeREN5IY
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 17, 2026
Trump calls concerns about the conditions on the USS Lincoln a “CNN fake news report” pic.twitter.com/lRkeREN5IY
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 17, 2026
Narrator: Trump has no idea what “territory” means. No more than a five year old would.Reporter: You said you would soon declare the Strait of Hormuz to be a territory of the United States. Could you elaborate?
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 17, 2026
Trump: I think it’s a great idea. We control it. I like the idea of declaring it a territory pic.twitter.com/pyFCLDiugi
Trump on Ballroom: People who oppose the ballroom are disloyal to the country. When I was in China, we went to the Great Hall of China. It was this big, beautiful building, and we don't have anything like that. pic.twitter.com/Pf4cM4Y4tg
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 17, 2026
Reporter: There's a report that a senior intelligence official with the CCP just bought a historical building overlooking the White House. Have you heard about this?
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 17, 2026
Trump: No. pic.twitter.com/Yiz75UV00Z
Reporter: Is there enough food on the USS Lincoln?
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 17, 2026
Trump: Yeah, there is. It was a it was a CNN fake report. pic.twitter.com/l7JaCA8wKW
Trump scolds a reporter: Quiet! You’re very disrespectful in front of this young man. Don’t you find her disrespectful? He understands. Quiet! You’re fake news. BE QUIET! You’re a fake reporter. pic.twitter.com/AevIZXEaGp
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 17, 2026
Reporter: Who say that you are prioritizing the interests of adversaries in North Korea over our longtime partners.
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 17, 2026
Trump: Kim Jong-un has always treated me with great respect… I’m making things safer. pic.twitter.com/oApScuM2xx
Trump: South Korea has been protected by us for many, many years. When I called recently, the president of South Korea and I said, “Would you like to give us a little hand?” We don’t need help with Iran, but if you’d like, give us a hand with Iran. He said, “No, thanks.” And I… pic.twitter.com/JxHvc1CqPp
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 17, 2026
Trump: South Korea has been protected by us for many, many years. When I called recently, the president of South Korea and I said, “Would you like to give us a little hand?” We don’t need help with Iran, but if you’d like, give us a hand with Iran. He said, “No, thanks.” And I said, “Wait a minute. We have 39,000 soldiers over there guarding you from Kim Jong-un, your next door…”
We can't go around and protect all of these countries, especially when they're not there to help us.
(The White House was completely gutted under Truman and rebuilt within the shell. “Lincoln Bedroom” is no more Lincoln’s former room than MLK Boulevard” in many cities in the country is King’s former roadway.)Trump: If you'd like, we're going to have them brought up to the Lincoln bedroom where you see the room of Abraham Lincoln. pic.twitter.com/VEBa9Cdkjr
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 17, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment