The degree to which @ossoff put the White House into screaming panic mode over Natalie Harp is a thing of raw beauty.
— Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson) August 17, 2026
They’re really circling the wagons tonight on this.
— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) August 18, 2026
It’s all hands on deck.
All he said was that they fly together a lot.
Sheesh, these people are triggered.
For some reason. pic.twitter.com/8JKdjZ2Rue
Psaki: The reason I asked about Natalie Harp is because it’s kind of raised this question out there. More questions about her. He is surrounded by sycophants, no question. I just talked about that. But you specifically mentioned her, and I just wonder why.
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 18, 2026
Ossoff: Well, I’ve… pic.twitter.com/JMGS2kdak2
Psaki: The reason I asked about Natalie Harp is because it’s kind of raised this question out there. More questions about her. He is surrounded by sycophants, no question. I just talked about that. But you specifically mentioned her, and I just wonder why.
Ossoff: Well, I’ve heard this particular aide referred to as his security blanket. And I think we could say that about any number of the senior aides in the White House. They’re not telling him what he needs to hear. They’re telling him what he wants to hear. And the nation is at war, and we cannot afford that. We need a team in the White House—we need folks at the State Department, at the Defense Department, in the United States Congress who take their jobs seriously.
Those sailors out on the Lincoln, they do their jobs with excellence and dedication every single day. They didn’t sign up for luxury. They signed up to defend the country. And the president, surrounded by enablers in the West Wing, is playing golf, is trading stock, and is decorating his ballroom. It’s a disgrace.
"I would rather do other things" -- Trump on Natalie Harp pic.twitter.com/ja37J3MVOP
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 18, 2026
Boykin: The fact that he mentioned that and Donald Trump got so obsessed about it shows exactly why Jon Ossoff was right to focus on it. pic.twitter.com/z9zbEPzYGg
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 18, 2026
Thank you to MAGA for drawing so much attention to the Natalie Harp situation. We couldn’t have done it without you.
— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) August 18, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment