New in PN: Nina Jankowicz on the golden age of disinformation
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 5, 2026
“I’m not optimistic about us clawing back from this unless there’s serious rethinking of our systems, and frankly, regulation of these social media platforms that are making us such passive and uncurious consumers of…
New in PN: Nina Jankowicz on the golden age of disinformation"Congress shall make no law…” So who’s going to write these regulations? And who decides what they are, and how they’re enforced? Is my sarcasm going to be construed as lies? (It’s already sometimes misunderstood. I’m not Swift, so that’s on me.) Some of the burden of the First Amendment is on we, the people.
“I’m not optimistic about us clawing back from this unless there’s serious rethinking of our systems, and frankly, regulation of these social media platforms that are making us such passive and uncurious consumers of information."
Jason Selvig: “Why do you think Donald Trump’s approval rating is at 32% right now?”
— Marco Foster (@MarcoFoster_) September 4, 2026
Trump supporter: “I don’t think it is, I think that’s a lie. That’s not what CNN says. And hell that’s the Clinton Nazi Network. I think she’s a Nazi. She colluded with Russia”
JS: “Has there… pic.twitter.com/abvNQzBuwt
Jason Selvig: “Why do you think Donald Trump’s approval rating is at 32% right now?”You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him think.
Trump supporter: “I don’t think it is, I think that’s a lie. That’s not what CNN says. And hell that’s the Clinton Nazi Network. I think she’s a Nazi. She colluded with Russia”
JS: “Has there been any evidence Hillary Clinton’s campaign colluded with Russia?”
TS: “As far as it coming out, arrests being made, no”
JS: “So why do you believe that?”
TS: “Cause I believe it”
No comments:
Post a Comment