Thursday, August 25, 2016

I know you are, but what am I?




I am so ready for the school year to begin, so I can be busy again....

And before we all go to bed:



I guess that means he recognizes it was a good speech, as some people say.  As for stamina, I want to see him go 11 hours before a very hostile Congressional committee.  (Trump, of course, is dog-whistling the alt-right meme that Hillary is actually very ill and incapable of going the job of POTUS.)


But wait, there's always a little bit more!



You know, that Robert Byrd/KKK meme is so old it has grandchildren.  Who writes his stuff?

(And Charlie Pierce is right, the horsemen are out of the barn.  But I don't blame the media for normalizing Trump; I blame the GOP.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Bobby Byrd. If only he'd repudiated his youthful indiscre...oh wait, he did. And now he's dead. Unlike that David Duke fella, and those nice alt-racist-del peeps.

    ReplyDelete