Friday, December 06, 2019

I Guess the War on Xmas Really is Over, Huh?



"They come up to me with tears in their eyes.  Big, strong, muscular men, big guys, huge guys, crying and they say, crying:  "Sir!  Sir, I have to flush the toilet 10, 12, 15 times, sir!  The TOILET, sir!  And the light bulbs, sir!  They make me look orange!  Orange! Sir."
I'm pretty sure "they" there is the same market that got rid of coal.  I replaced all the bulbs in my house, as they went out, first with CFL's (when that was a thing), then LED's.  I haven't replaced a bulb in so long I've almost forgotten how.  What I DON'T want to go back to is "cheap" bulbs I have to replace two or three times a year.

YOU'LL HAVE MY LED BULBS WHEN YOU PRY 'EM FROM MY COLD, DEAD FINGERS!

Oh, he wasn't through:
Or back to where it was 5 days ago.

2 comments:

  1. Is he tapping into some vestigial memory of a conversation with his AG, Whitacker over his manly toilets? Or maybe it's a result of one of his cold hamberder feasts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or maybe God's answering the prayers of Colbert Meyers, etc. It must be really easy to write their shows these days.

    ReplyDelete