Monday, June 01, 2020

Round 'em up!




"I might have others, but I can't think of them right now."


Later that same day:


And then they laughed at Trump's mighty sword? Where are the thousands of troops to sweep them off the streets?


Will Trump send "thousands" of U.S. troops to Virginia tomorrow?  Will water run uphill?  Stay tuned.

I thought that was a given, like George Floyd died of asphyxiation, not heart problems.

To Trump, we are all props and playthings.

See?

I take it back.  They will be sending federal troops to Virginia tomorrow.

Who put a spine in the Old Grey Lady?

So that call to the governors went well, eh?

The question answers itself, doesn't it?  I wasn't going to close with this, but I think now it's the right thing to do.  Go read what George Will said; and be aware I don't expect to ever tell you to do that again, so long as I live, world without end, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment