Monday, September 28, 2020

Barns

I have one in my backyard. Well, it’s a small shed, actually, built to look like a mansard roofed barn. Must be what she means, because when I go out to mine at night I hear Chinese voices chattering that get quiet as I get near.

Well, that’s probably what would happen if I went out there at night.

Funny thing is, we don’t have barns like that down here. They aren’t red (my shed is) but usually made of corrugated metal. Built more to store hay than animals; some of them don’t even have sides. They certainly don’t house animals in winter; it never gets that cold.

So I guess all the Chinese are in the Midwest. In the barns. Or maybe the sheds that look like barns. (This woman was once elected to Federal office. Repeatedly. And you tell me Trump started it.)

Trump needs to take this case to the Supremes as soon as there are 9 of them again. They’ll be anxious to get to the bottom of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment