Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Political Science

I wasn’t in favor of it when the CIA did it. I wasn’t in favor of it when Trump and half (at least) the incumbent GOP did it (about as well as the CIA did).

So what’s the problem? Oh, that’s right! You’re clueless!
As I was saying…

🎶No one likes us
I don’t know why 
We may not be perfect 
But heaven knows we try 
All around, even our old friends 
put us down 
Let’s drop the Big One,
And see what happens.🎶

No idea why that came to mind.
"Tax people"? I don’t even know. Statistics courtesy of Professor Otto Yerass. What does she think a charity is? She’s consistently useless, ya gotta give her that.

🎶 We’ll save Australia 
Wouldn’t want to hurt no kangaroos 🦘 
We’ll build an All-American amusement park there!
They got surfin’, too! 🎶

No comments:

Post a Comment