…Trump will start complaining about Canada sharing our atmosphere.Trump mocks Canadian wildfires pic.twitter.com/MNUqPvbkXz
— PatriotTakes πΊπΈ (@patriottakes) July 27, 2026
And we clearly need more data centers to produce this stuff!
Trump posted an AI slop flag with 15 stripes pic.twitter.com/ndjKVlENwk
— PatriotTakes πΊπΈ (@patriottakes) July 27, 2026
At least now we know what the President is doing with all of his “executive time.”Meanwhile, this flag only has 11 stripes instead of 13 pic.twitter.com/Boxpy4Vfjb
— PatriotTakes πΊπΈ (@patriottakes) July 27, 2026
I might have thought that was kewl when I was six, if my face was on the poster. On second thought, no. I wouldn’t have.Is this the movie about the space traveling pedophile protector? pic.twitter.com/AILe6rx1g8
— PatriotTakes πΊπΈ (@patriottakes) July 27, 2026
No ground troops. But hovering(?) jets with flamethrowers.Trump posted a bunch of AI slop promoting his forever war pic.twitter.com/Xozk0G3xME
— PatriotTakes πΊπΈ (@patriottakes) July 27, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment