So the "enthusiasm gap" has nothing to do with with inflation, stupid endless wars, and weird obsessions like the reflecting pool or "buying" Greenland. It's just that king Trump has made his subjects complacent.
oooo-kaaay
The difference between inflation under Biden and inflation under Trump is under Biden we were lower than the rest of the world, under Trump we’re higher
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) July 25, 2026
In case facts still matter https://t.co/w7NfjIK26n
Before the start of the Iran war in February, the national average price of regular gas in the U.S. was $2.98 a gallon. It’s $4.11 now but check out what I saw yesterday driving around the Washington, D.C. area. And with the war escalating, it will continue to go up! pic.twitter.com/sqXgzkMV00
— Wolf Blitzer (@wolfblitzer) July 24, 2026
3x Trump Supporter: “We have Purple Hearts in our family, PTSD, special operators…. My entire family is very disappointed.” pic.twitter.com/uUDFGbQ7NM
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) July 23, 2026
I’m sure this has nothing to do with turnout in November (or late October, for states with early voting).Another bad sign: Foreclosures ⬆️ ⬆️ pic.twitter.com/KUl9Jr8h90
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) July 22, 2026
Leavitt on midterms: I would remind the American people of who caused the affordability crisis in this country. It was Biden and Democrats. President Trump took immediate action on day one to fix that. All these things will only get better if given two more years with a… pic.twitter.com/fccpN6OVb1
— Acyn (@Acyn) July 26, 2026
Leavitt on midterms: I would remind the American people of who caused the affordability crisis in this country. It was Biden and Democrats. President Trump took immediate action on day one to fix that. All these things will only get better if given two more years with a Republican congress.I’m sure this π will turn things around.
No comments:
Post a Comment