Thursday, July 23, 2026

Trump Only Understands πŸ’΅

I was a Front Row Joe and this really bothers me.

Trump calls out the Front Row Joe' today at a rally in GA, which he should, they are incredibly loyal and are deserving of much more than they have been given by Trump.

While I disagree with the Front Row Joe's on Trump's performance and chose to leave the group in July of last year because of his Epstein comments, I have to call out something completely fictional that he said about them today.

Trump WRONGLY says to them "you've made a lot of money, you're rich".

This shows me how absolutely clueless he is on what these folks have sacrificed in order to support him.

They DO NOT MAKE MONEY!! In fact it costs them a GREAT deal of money and time to attend.

They drive sometimes all night to get in line, they spend money on flights when driving isn't an option.

They sleep outside the venue sometimes for days often sleeping on pop up cots or just a pallet on the ground. They rely on whatever facilities they can find to relieve themselves.

The founder of the Front Row Joe's, Randall Thom made me a Front Row Joe, he was a Marine, he was a survivor of the Beruit bombing in October 1983.

He passed away in a car accident while driving home after a rally on October 18, 2020 just before the 2020 election.

Randall never got any recognition from the Trump crew, he had hoped to get a job with the rally team but he could never get them to commit to him.

I just couldn't remain silent when I heard Trump talk as if the Front Row Joe's are profiting from their rally attendance, it is the exact opposite
And he doesn’t understand πŸ’΅ very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment