It’s not on a debate stage, during a campaign.“For a long time I’ve known that country… I owned the Miss Universe pageant, and Miss Venezuela always did very well.” pic.twitter.com/yZ4lIlLQOB
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) July 24, 2026
Trump votes by mail. Trump…is not a great American?Trump on why he opposes mail voting: "Most great Americans want to go and vote" pic.twitter.com/JgYDOh5R1q
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 24, 2026
Funny, I just read that Plumber Mullin is in deep shit because he canceled ICE traffic stops without consulting Trump, and that’s a big no-no.Q: Did you authorize Secretary Wright to sign the Saudi nuclear deal? If not, why did he sign it?
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 24, 2026
TRUMP: We didn't talk about it pic.twitter.com/hxsMOBWkhc
Has anyone told him that case was thrown out? Or is that another no-no?Trump on the New York Times' reporting on the security vulnerability of Qatari bribe plane: "The journalists know they shouldn't be giving information out like that particular information" pic.twitter.com/15Q72yosvD
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 24, 2026
Anybody got a count of how many times he’s said that since February 28?Trump threatens a major escalation against Iran: "We can take it to a much higher level if we want to. We're prepared to that. We're locked and loaded and ready to go. pic.twitter.com/v6tBKzSe9r
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 24, 2026
Strategery.Trump on Iran: "Maybe they will cry uncle or maybe they'll just give up or maybe they'll go into a cave and hide" pic.twitter.com/fZ3R4QVYFk
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 24, 2026
The Leader Of The Free World. π€¦♂️Q: You're talking about blowing up civilian power plants and bridges. Much of the civilized world would consider that a war crime. Do you?
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 24, 2026
TRUMP: I won't respond to that question. Who are you with?
Q: The New York Times
TRUMP: I figured. The failing New York Times. pic.twitter.com/liS0k75og3
No comments:
Post a Comment