(Houston Astros farm team. Think “Bull Durham” without the hookers with hearts of gold, or amusing insights into the players, but with better performances than by Kevin Costner)…. and this happened.Minutes ago… https://t.co/4ZpPRsy4Gb pic.twitter.com/zPNEDITaTm
— Diane N Sevenay (parody) (@DianeSevenay) July 25, 2026
Phillip on Trump’s joke about Biden sleeping: I won't say that Trump was sleeping on the dais there, but his eyes were closed on several occasions for long periods of time. pic.twitter.com/cPXbrpqjcL
— Acyn (@Acyn) July 25, 2026
Trump: But this place is the really the largest group of Trump derangement syndrome people ever put together at one time, I suspect. pic.twitter.com/rWtR5gBz5W
— Acyn (@Acyn) July 25, 2026
Guests seems a bit confused as Trump starts going on about the ballroom pic.twitter.com/C9x93SYsTV
— Acyn (@Acyn) July 25, 2026
Trump: I was thrilled to see that after witnessing the attack, even Democrat senator John Fetterman told his fellow Democrats to drop the trump derangement syndrome and build the white house ballroom. pic.twitter.com/E4Em3QXlOj
— Acyn (@Acyn) July 25, 2026
That’s not a joke.Trump: David Ellison—he's the owner..he's going to make, I think, fantastic changes…next year, they're going to call it the Trump white house correspondents dinner pic.twitter.com/iSyFov8lks
— Acyn (@Acyn) July 25, 2026
Ballou: Based on the reporting, Larry and David Ellison, in various conversations, talked about transforming CNN radically and potentially even firing anchors the president didn’t like. Once that happened, all the regulatory barriers for the acquisition melted away. Now, when… pic.twitter.com/zAgIH4sis0
— Acyn (@Acyn) July 24, 2026
Ballou: Based on the reporting, Larry and David Ellison, in various conversations, talked about transforming CNN radically and potentially even firing anchors the president didn’t like. Once that happened, all the regulatory barriers for the acquisition melted away. Now, when you’re talking about giving a private benefit in exchange for a public act, that’s bribery. And bribery is a per se violation of a corporate director’s duty of loyalty. That’s what gets us into Delaware Chancery Court.Meanwhile:
Bonta: We identified three markets where they’re violating the law and the judge was persuaded by all of our arguments. So she’s issued an order blocking the merger. It’s very clear that Paramount and Warner Bros. can take no steps toward consummating the merger.
— Acyn (@Acyn) July 24, 2026
She also set a… pic.twitter.com/M9FEJksws6
Bonta: We identified three markets where they’re violating the law and the judge was persuaded by all of our arguments. So she’s issued an order blocking the merger. It’s very clear that Paramount and Warner Bros. can take no steps toward consummating the merger.Trump tried to be funny:
She also set a briefing schedule for a hearing on a preliminary injunction. If we obtain that injunction at the hearing, which will be held in two weeks, it will block the merger throughout the pendency of the litigation.
Trump: We had a contest for who had the lowest ratings and the lowest IQ on television, and that was actually Don Lemon pic.twitter.com/YIwqK4KAop
— Acyn (@Acyn) July 25, 2026
Trump: What about Bruce Springsteen? What the hell happens to that guy? He looks like hell. I'm sure he does not like the way I look. I don’t look so bad. The tour has been renamed: Bored in the USA. pic.twitter.com/wcHX1Zo59Q
— Acyn (@Acyn) July 25, 2026
Trump: "The other day a senator I knew got a text from his wife. She said, 'When you get home, I want to have you immediately come up the stairs and make love to me.' And he said, 'I can't do both.' You know? Haha. In other words, haha, you can't go up the stairs and make love.… pic.twitter.com/UKaGz1H9PB
— The Bulwark (@BulwarkOnline) July 25, 2026
Trump: "The other day a senator I knew got a text from his wife. She said, 'When you get home, I want to have you immediately come up the stairs and make love to me.' And he said, 'I can't do both.' You know? Haha. In other words, haha, you can't go up the stairs and make love. Does anybody get that?…In other words, he can't go up the stairs and make love. Too old. You know?…Does anybody understand this stuff?"
Trump is insulting “Fake Tapper” to complete silence at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner pic.twitter.com/4HBN3WkMUV
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 25, 2026
He’s bombing so bad, whoever wrote these jokes hates him https://t.co/4UYS4ba8ry
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) July 25, 2026
Anyway...whatever magic Trump once had as a public speaker to non-cult audiences is long gone pic.twitter.com/d9OIj1Gvmx
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 25, 2026
...it went well.Enten: It's one thing to be unfunny for 30 minutes. It's another thing to be unfunny for over an hour and make the rest of us suffer. I mean, what did the American audience do to deserve this? pic.twitter.com/m3o3Qg75TP
— Acyn (@Acyn) July 25, 2026
Whoever the comedian/writer was who wrote all this should probably never tell a single soul. That had to be the worst speech ever. All other weirdness aside, the writing was just terrible. https://t.co/IAPXscsYSN
— Brett Meiselas (@BMeiselas) July 25, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment