Trump: "The border invasion -- I mean, these people were occupying all the apartments and the government was paying. And they were never going to be great. Remember the word I made up -- 'caravans.'" pic.twitter.com/TdZnPkSFFR
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 22, 2026
Trump: "We don't need the Hormuz Street" pic.twitter.com/IJzS63RrLn
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 22, 2026
Trump: "It's a new phenomena. It's a phenomenae." pic.twitter.com/TBu7MoTEX3
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 22, 2026
Trump: "It was a word made up by the Democrats -- 'affordability'" pic.twitter.com/RZ0sdE8Ybe
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 22, 2026
Trump: "Crack down on Marxistoproxyo." pic.twitter.com/1iJVHRCu1E
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) July 22, 2026
Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is mental decay.I’m don’t think it’s good that we elected a guy who literally would be unable to pass the 6th grade https://t.co/nEO01WwKLR
— evan loves worf (@esjesjesj) July 22, 2026
Makes a person wonder what level of cognitive exam he "aces".
ReplyDelete