... because of Medicare fraudsters who become Senators?Sen. Rick Scott rewrites the history of covid: "So many people died because of Anthony Fauci ... If we have another pandemic, what's happened is nobody trusts the federal government anymore and their information because of Anthony Fauci. We don't trust the CDC, FDA, NIH." pic.twitter.com/OXBZJ0sfop
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 9, 2026
No notes.Maria Bartiromo on Democrats pointing out that the economy is not great: "That's just propaganda. I mean, look, things are going well. And I think we're all feeling it. I've spoken with a number of CEOs ... " pic.twitter.com/TJf1KvOpnM
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 9, 2026
Like the working stiff said: “I know. I have three of them.”WELKER: President Trump says he deserves an A+ on the economy. Do you agree?
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 9, 2026
SEN. JIM BANKS: I do. And here's why -- every single jobs report except for this one has exceeded expectations
(This is a blatant lie! One-third of Trump's job reports in his second term have shown… pic.twitter.com/gnoRLGVE6i
WELKER: Some Americans worry you can only make Medicare free and universal if you increase taxes. Would you need to do that?
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 9, 2026
EL-SAYED: Imagine if instead of paying that to your health insurance company, whose CEO makes $20m a year, instead you paid a little bit more in taxes for… pic.twitter.com/WdSz3V17V8
WELKER: Some Americans worry you can only make Medicare free and universal if you increase taxes. Would you need to do that?This is precisely my experience on Medicare. I pay a small monthly premium (smaller than I ever paid for private insurance), and a small annual deductible (again….). I use more healthcare at 70 than I did at 30, but that’s just an argument for covering everyone. More money in the pot, but fewer people relying heavily on it. That lowers the financial burden on everyone.
EL-SAYED: Imagine if instead of paying that to your health insurance company, whose CEO makes $20m a year, instead you paid a little bit more in taxes for healthcare that you wouldn't lose. I think all of us would a lot more interested in that kind of system if we knew our healthcare would be free at the point of care.
But then came the Civil Rights Movement, and we had to share with black people.In April 1955, a nurse held up a newspaper for a polio patient so he could read the headline...the disease that paralyzed him had finally been beaten.
— Dr. Catharine Young (@DrCatharineY) August 8, 2026
Vaccines came too late for him. But they did come in time for millions of others. Let's never forget that. pic.twitter.com/IqnKDXBlDc
You nailed it, the great original sin of at least a third of those in the US for my entire lifetime and going right back to the beginning. And they control us all.
ReplyDelete