Because in the GOP, the facts are what Trump says they are. And the Emperor’s clothes are always fabulous!Bash: "Jeanine Pirro…said in a court document…that they were trying to send a man who was innocent to jail based on lies about vandalism. He was accused of crimes that he did not commit. As chair of the judiciary committee, does that bother you?"
— The Bulwark (@BulwarkOnline) August 2, 2026
Rep. Jordan: "If those are the… pic.twitter.com/vswJbcsatL
Trump: “The Winning Shot in the Bedminster Club Championship! Thank you very much to all of those who participated. I won with a score of 70, and am so honored in that, unlike the rest of the field, I’m given very little time to practice, because I’m focused on many other things.… pic.twitter.com/NeBKpST7uR
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 2, 2026
Trump: “The Winning Shot in the Bedminster Club Championship! Thank you very much to all of those who participated. I won with a score of 70, and am so honored in that, unlike the rest of the field, I’m given very little time to practice, because I’m focused on many other things. It’s called TALENT, and I have it, and they don’t! President DONALD J. TRUMP”
Does he have any idea how many evangelicals are freaked out by this? Does he have any clue why?WTF pic.twitter.com/fDrl6eLK38
— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) August 2, 2026
Well, that and:Trump: I was asked by Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Qatar, and Iran. We were all set to go just about at this time right now, and it would have been a massive attack. We were all set to go, but when our allies ask to call it off, you sort of have to say, “Well, let’s see.”
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 2, 2026
And the… pic.twitter.com/kUKTGmNEKn
Or just:Trump appears to suggest he held off on attacking Iran over the possibility of a flood of refugees from Iran into Saudi Arabia. pic.twitter.com/2vZiZginUe
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 2, 2026
Yeah, he just doesn’t want to talk about that.MBS appears to have been one of the major regional figures to have personally communicated this with Trump.
— OSINTtechnical (@Osinttechnical) August 2, 2026
Notably Saudi Arabia refused to provide basing support for Operation Project Freedom in May over similar concerns. https://t.co/7b9Hk3fdYv
Now it’s too dark to practice his golfs, so he uses his important executive time to oversee the country single-handedly:Reporter: Why is the U.S. intervening to support the Japanese yen at this time?
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 2, 2026
Trump: Japan’s been very good to us, with the exception, of course, of Pearl Harbor. pic.twitter.com/MY2uFdDBYA
Good to know after a tough weekend on the golf course the president is back at work laser focused on improving the lives of Americans by resuming his deranged AI marathon. pic.twitter.com/DNlSxIiVyF
— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) August 3, 2026
Given the futures markets have yet to figure out Trump’s pronouncements are wholly unreliable and always the work of a fabulist, I’m sure he’ll still find buyers for his latest corrupt scheme.For $100,000 a month, you can get these posts before anyone else. pic.twitter.com/30daj3uwM2
— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) August 3, 2026
Because, of course he did.Rep. Max Miller: "My former wife has claimed that during a custody exchange at my home that day, I assaulted her…If I had assaulted her, would she have offered to cook me dinner six days later?" pic.twitter.com/1IhkykMWpw
— The Bulwark (@BulwarkOnline) August 2, 2026
Because, of course he did. (Your regular reminder that Trump was Epstein’s wingman.)Reporter: Should Max Miller resign?
— Acyn (@Acyn) August 2, 2026
Trump: Well, so far… it’s accusations. pic.twitter.com/PAuqRaxZFq
No comments:
Post a Comment