Speaking of Platner:Trump: "A lot of people are saying I'm one of the greatest presidents ever ... when I see polls on the economy, I should have 150%, not 100%. Because this is the golden age of America." pic.twitter.com/hp2jphmSZH
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 7, 2026
I have never seen a parent in a custody dispute face credible allegations of physical abuse and not say it’s a “hit job.” It always is, but the hits are physical, and not on the whining parent.Mike Johnson defends Max Miller despite horrible abuse allegations: "We don't take disciplinary action against members for allegations. It's in his own words 'a nasty divorce proceeding' ... he thinks it's a hit job on him." pic.twitter.com/pCCsjbPQ4S
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 7, 2026
Unemployment is GOOD for the economy!Hassett argues that declining labor force participating isn't really a problem because Trump's mass deportation is lowering the baseline number of jobs pic.twitter.com/HgEyftoHvS
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 7, 2026
VARNEY: We've had 3 months now of real weakness in the job market. Is the economy moving into a new phrase where we're losing jobs? That would not be good politically for the president
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) August 7, 2026
HASSETT: I don't think that's what we're seeing at all. One of the things we have to remember… pic.twitter.com/MW5W8NwE02
VARNEY: We've had 3 months now of real weakness in the job market. Is the economy moving into a new phrase where we're losing jobs? That would not be good politically for the presidentSee?
HASSETT: I don't think that's what we're seeing at all. One of the things we have to remember is that because we've been deporting folks, that put downward pressure on what the breakeven job number is.
No comments:
Post a Comment