Trump: James TalaFREAKo is MISSING IN ACTION! Bad rumors are coming out. He should immediately report to a Debate Stage against Ken Paxton https://t.co/cErUDSftlL
— Acyn (@Acyn) October 8, 2026
Ken Paxton keeps dodging debates. So I called his cell to invite him to a debate on Fox News. He didn’t pick up. https://t.co/EnaNREE6pH
— James Talarico (@jamestalarico) September 25, 2026
Ken Paxton keeps dodging debates. So I’m challenging him to a debate on Fox News — his safe space. I’ll go into the lion’s den. I know what I believe and I’m not afraid of hard questions. Ken has been running from accountability his whole life. It’s time to stop running. https://t.co/HqDWjBV3l2
— James Talarico (@jamestalarico) September 24, 2026
BREAKING: Fox News agrees to host a debate between me and Ken Paxton — because the people of Texas deserve it. They're just waiting on Paxton to agree. Ball's in your court @KenPaxtonTX. https://t.co/5TKkW1KG3i
— James Talarico (@jamestalarico) September 29, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment