DOOCY: You’re telling voters that the Democrats will impeach you if they win. For what? TRUMP: They don’t know. I could have done very bad things to Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and Barack Hussein Obama. I thought it would be Inappropriate to because you have to treat the office of the presidency with respect. To this moment I can do whatever I want if I want. They've done some very bad things. It was just mentioned in the form of a question what they did, very illegal what they did.
— Acyn (@Acyn) October 7, 2026
DOOCY: You’re telling voters that the Democrats will impeach you if they win. For what?They also took pictures of seashells spelling out “8647”? Took out loans on more than one residence? Touched the water at the reflecting pool?
TRUMP: They don’t know. I could have done very bad things to Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and Barack Hussein Obama. I thought it would be Inappropriate to because you have to treat the office of the presidency with respect. To this moment I can do whatever I want if I want. They've done some very bad things. It was just mentioned in the form of a question what they did, very illegal what they did.
No comments:
Post a Comment