Monday, April 29, 2019

Just Another Morning in America



Yes, yes he is.
Yeah, apparently that didn't go so well; maybe because Trump doesn't seem to have anything better to do?
Damned pesky rule of law!
I hate the unions, but I love union workers!
You scared, bro?  You sound scared.
You really sound scared.
I'm guessing the fear of the unions and Biden is connected?
Well, at least he's reduced to trying to rely on Barr's discredited summary:
"WAAAH!!! They were mean to me!"
I'm not so sure authoritarianism is being normalized:
He said that at a rally of 10,000 people.  Kamala Harris drew 22,000 to her campaign kickoff rally, however, and Beto O'Rourke had anywhere from 18,000 to 26,000 at three rallies in Texas (depending on who you ask).  Sanders drew drew over 37,000 in one weekend in three locations; maybe we should be more attentive to what these three said, since more people seem to be listening?

I think Trump's complete idleness and the emptiness of the Office of the President is by far the bigger concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment