Wednesday, June 09, 2021

News You Can Use

But I thought we were gonna get rid of computers?  Or is that only for oil pipeline companies?  Of course, I also thought Nigeria was a sh*thole country, so I don’t understand why we are looking to them for leadership now.

I do like the idea that Trump was incapacitated as POTUS by Zuckerberg inviting him to dinner and blowing smoke up his ass. And that’s a reason we should elect him in 2024? Because he’ll be older and wiser?

And in equally important news:
Somewhere there was a very, VERY slow news day.

1 comment:

  1. Bruce Castor, so the news is they're not getting the best and brightest. Though I expect he'll have a harder time in front of a judge who has to worry about being overruled than he did in front of the Senate, I wish that was an obvious truth. Impeachment is a Constitutional myth as a means of removing a criminal president.

    ReplyDelete