Sunday, February 13, 2022

How Old I Am

[Full disclosure: I don’t know if this tweet refers to the half-time show or an ad.]

I walked past a TeeVee with the game on and sound off. Took me a minute to realize it was the halftime show. I knew I wasn’t missing anything.
Still not sorry. I’m pretty sure everyone in that halftime show was younger than me. But I just didn’t think it looked interesting. I didn’t think it was the end of Western civilization. And the few ads I did see didn’t make me wish I was watching the game for the ads, either. Western civilization is screwing itself without any help.

2 comments:

  1. When was football EVER separated from "sexual anarchy"? Or just about any major men's sports team for that matter? Lying about the sex and the violence and the sexual violence of sports is one of the more widespread and required delusions of the American public.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, what's next? Insisting that soldiers, sailors and marines aren't as chaste as they used to be?

      Delete