Wednesday, March 27, 2024

“My Imprisonment, Is It Possible?”

"Judge Juan Merchan, who is suffering from an acute case of Trump Derangement Syndrome... has now issued another illegal, un-American, unConstitutional 'order,' as he continues to try and take away my Rights," Trump complained. 
"This Judge, by issuing a vicious 'Gag Order,' is wrongfully attempting to deprive me of my First Amendment Right to speak out against the Weaponization of Law Enforcement, including the fact that Crooked Joe Biden, Merrick Garland, and their Hacks and Thugs are tracking and following me all across the Country, obsessively trying to persecute me, while everyone knows I have done nothing wrong!" 
Trump also singled out Merchan's daughter for posting "a picture of me behind bars." 
"So, let me get this straight, the Judge's daughter is allowed to post pictures of her 'dream' of putting me in jail, the Manhattan D.A. is able to say whatever lies about me he wants, the Judge can violate our Laws and Constitution at every turn, but I am not allowed to talk about the attacks against me, and the Lunatics trying to destroy my life, and prevent me from winning the 2024 Presidential Election, which I am dominating?" he asked.
Merchan took into account Trump’s statements about other courts in his civil cases. Trump has nothing left now but criminal cases, and those judges can do the same in deciding his punishment.

In other words, Trump is talking himself into a jail cell, in this case or the next one, and the one after that.

I guess that $4 billion in Truth Social money will buy a lot of cigarettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment