Thursday, October 17, 2019

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?


Before, or after, Trump said this?

“When those guns start shooting, they tend to do things, but I will tell you, on behalf of the United States I want to thank Turkey, I want to thank all of the people that have gotten together and made this happen,” Trump said. “I want to thank everybody. And the other thing I want to thank as a group, I want to thank the Kurds, because they were incredibly happy with this solution. This is a solution that really — well it saved their lives, frankly. It saved their lives.”
Is that even English?  I mean, I recognize the words; but what they say is simply gibberish.  Does he imagine he's won an Academy Award?

That's the nicest way to describe it I can think of.

1 comment:

  1. I will confess that I felt homicidal rage when I heard what Trump said yesterday. The depths of his evil have to be a product of intentional malignity, it couldn't happen so regularly and so strongly without that being the purpose of it. We've had evil presidents in the past, he is the most natively evil one we've had since, perhaps, Andrew Jackson.

    ReplyDelete