Saturday, January 28, 2023

A “Mandatory Stove” In Every Pot!

The problem is not machines or algorithms or audits. The problem is who votes, and how can we change that so that only the “right” people vote. All the screeching about “fraud” is eyewash. I know I’m stating the obvious, but can we stop discussing “voter fraud” and all agree the only issue is who’s allowed to vote. “Voter fraud” just means “Gotta find ways to restrict the vote to the right people. The extreme right people.” Making as much sense as ever. ๐Ÿค” 

When is it “completely idiotic”? Assuming “completely” means “can’t get more idiotic.” What’s the yardstick? I also want to know what a “mandatory stove” is, and are they anything like “Coco Chow,” which equally makes no sense, even though I accept that it’s offensive. Or at least it’s meant to be. I just can’t quite figure out how (oh, the reference to a dog I understand; it’s the reference to a couturier I don’t understand).

1 comment:

  1. This is your countries brain on free-press absolutism. He does it because he knows the media will carry that bilge and they will, every time.

    ReplyDelete