Jeanine Pirro: "If you know somebody that thinks they've got an opportunity that's too good to be true. They've been contacted by someone who has got the in on cryptocurrency -- because none of us really understand cryptocurrency as much as we'd like to -- you've gotta tell them… pic.twitter.com/igGK2dGwRi
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 9, 2026
Jeanine Pirro: "If you know somebody that thinks they've got an opportunity that's too good to be true. They've been contacted by someone who has got the in on cryptocurrency -- because none of us really understand cryptocurrency as much as we'd like to -- you've gotta tell them to stop ... do not send a penny."The entire Trump family sells crypto, including Melania.
Jeanine Pirro: "The president is very much aware of the cryptocurrency fraud that is being literally imposed upon Americans, and he is well aware of the danger to Americans" pic.twitter.com/Na2Kall338
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 9, 2026
Q: The president wants you to revisit the reflecting pool case----Next:
JEANINE PIRRO: Ugh. That's why I didn't call on your first. I'm not here to talk about that
Q: President Trump has made it clear it's very important to him
PIRRO: The president has the right to decide what he wants to do. Next.
Anyone else?Q: On the reflecting pool case----
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 9, 2026
JEANINE PIRRO: No, I'm not going there. Don't even go there. That's why I didn't call you. I'm not going there. Anyone else? pic.twitter.com/r83u7FaxgG
It’s like watching a cat π⬛ play with a mouse π before eating it. Alive.Q: About the reflecting pool--
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 9, 2026
PIRRO: NO! NO! And No. How many times do I have to say no? pic.twitter.com/FYoW9rvIpc
I'm living for seeing these gangsters go to prison. I live on the faith that they will even as I know the system is entirely rigged against that happening.
ReplyDelete