Come down to Texas and say that.LOL pic.twitter.com/vGPC5UmG13
— PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 (@patriottakes) September 17, 2026
Gina Hinojosa: "I have called on Greg Abbott to issue a moratorium and call an emergency special session so that we can pass laws to protect Texans. Right now, we have the wild west of data centers in Texas ... Greg Abbott is all talk ... he's received $20 million from data… pic.twitter.com/M98xmkNHC2
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 18, 2026
Gina Hinojosa: "I have called on Greg Abbott to issue a moratorium and call an emergency special session so that we can pass laws to protect Texans. Right now, we have the wild west of data centers in Texas ... Greg Abbott is all talk ... he's received $20 million from data center interests."Abbott wants a moratorium on data centers. He can’t imagine how they all got there.
Hinojosa: I think it's just the latest, like, physical manifestation of a future and like tech being done to us, right? We never authorized the flock cameras. Greg Abbott just gave out public safety grants to local governments and put these up all around to blanket Texas with… pic.twitter.com/meQUSoll69
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 18, 2026
Hinojosa: I think it's just the latest, like, physical manifestation of a future and like tech being done to us, right? We never authorized the flock cameras. Greg Abbott just gave out public safety grants to local governments and put these up all around to blanket Texas with them.And now Abbott says he can’t imagine how those cameras got there.
No comments:
Post a Comment