Trump: I won the presidency three times. Many people on the left are now admitting it pic.twitter.com/0BAxl7JJ2X
— FactPost (@factpostnews) September 10, 2026
Well, yeah.Trump: Our country is going through hell pic.twitter.com/EFCvyj7x0Z
— FactPost (@factpostnews) September 10, 2026
Well, for you.Trump: This has been the most successful 2 years financially and every other way in the history of the presidency pic.twitter.com/SKyNeS7Gtt
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 10, 2026
Ew.Trump: I’ll come once or twice or three—I’ll come pic.twitter.com/Hak4VU7f99
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 10, 2026
Trump on Paxton: Some may not like the way he dresses. I don’t. They may not like the way he talks. I can see that. You may not like the way he looks. pic.twitter.com/yXTBZSofPx
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 10, 2026
But enough about him.Trump on Paxton: He may not dress right. He may not talk exactly perfectly, and he may not be the best looking guy I've ever seen pic.twitter.com/osWVCuP1ag
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 10, 2026
I’m guessing he went off script right around here:Trump: I think I have more credibility than the government pic.twitter.com/wuoewGN779
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 10, 2026
Trump says he may end up renaming oceans: Lake Ontario, we're going to call that now Lake America. Canada very much wants to make a deal. We could go into oceans like the Pacific Ocean or the Atlantic Ocean. pic.twitter.com/QuU3Mb6hfL
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 10, 2026
Trump: You have a neighboring state, New Mexico. We think it should be called New America. The people love the idea. pic.twitter.com/zPZQoSr7Rm
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 10, 2026
The issues the electorate are most concerned about., because:Trump: I think we should call the Hormuz Strait, we should call it the Trump Strait. I should get something out of this. pic.twitter.com/6GvxDyMxOU
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 10, 2026
Trump: I’m on the ballot. pic.twitter.com/pXFdkjA2Lm
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 10, 2026
Trump: So please, if you don't mind, don't anybody go to the bathroom pic.twitter.com/ea8lAE80pR
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 10, 2026
Trump: Do I get credit for building a ballroom with my money?
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 10, 2026
(HIS MONEY???) pic.twitter.com/wADXErOhdl
His money?Trump: I will issue a dividend to every adult citizen in the United States of America for $5000. pic.twitter.com/YmB0DfhZEN
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 10, 2026
Trump: Would you please tell the people how great I am, please… pic.twitter.com/g5xvvjR46P
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 10, 2026
Trump: They want to steal your money for reparations. Our country doesn't have that kind of money. They have the money for $5000 but they don't have that kind of money. They want to give it to the people who hate our country. pic.twitter.com/NSl7Gi9Vxj
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 10, 2026
Huh?Trump: We call it the Great Healthcare Plan to stop all government payments to the big insurance companies and give the money directly to the people for you to go out and buy your own healthcare. You'll get much better healthcare and have money left over for yourselves. pic.twitter.com/muV6Y6t6fn
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 10, 2026
MacCallum: Is the rebate an acknowledgment that the war is not gong to be over for a while and gas prices will be elevated for some time?
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 10, 2026
Vance: If the American people give Republicans another chance to govern, to create more prosperity, we want the American people to share in… pic.twitter.com/Poc1An7uBq
MacCallum: Is the rebate an acknowledgment that the war is not gong to be over for a while and gas prices will be elevated for some time?
Vance: If the American people give Republicans another chance to govern, to create more prosperity, we want the American people to share in that prosperity. Tariffs have done two things, generate revenue for the federal government but more importantly it has caused $20 trillion of new investment to come to the country.
When even FoxNews is skeptical….Fox pointing out this is not the first time that Trump has promised cash payments: He promised Americans $2000 rebate during his tariff policy when that was enacted, but those $2000 checks so far have not materialized. pic.twitter.com/4KH7VUIjCT
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 10, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment