Trump: "I was quite impressed with my intelligence. I'm a high IQ person after all." pic.twitter.com/okXeHXMDBQ
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 17, 2026
Trump: "If we stopped trading with every country that we have a deficit with -- which is most of them, and which would be very easy to do -- we would make at least $1.5 trillion a year." pic.twitter.com/hW0YsZ7zWO
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 17, 2026
Trump: "We're carrying the European nations. All we have to do is say, 'you know what? We're not trading with you anymore.' We don't need anything we have.' We have cars. We have lumber. We have food. We have everything." pic.twitter.com/W5OGMeqije
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 17, 2026
Funny...Trump's performance tonight in North Carolina is a disgrace and the crowd isn't into it at all, but you could've said the same thing about innumerable rallies of his in 2024 and then 77 million Americans voted for him anyway. I hope we're smarter now!
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 17, 2026
I don’t remember him promising that in ‘24.Trump: "We spent more than $2 billion in FEMA funding. You're waiting for some additional funding. I'm gonna get that to you. Now if Michael loses, I'm not sending it."
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 17, 2026
Crowd: *groans* pic.twitter.com/RdZBi1qLfq
Trump on Canada being offered to become an 'associate member' of the EU: I think it's laughable. Look, the whole thing with Canada, Canada has been a terrible trade partner.
— MeidasTouch (@MeidasTouch) September 17, 2026
And if they do that, if I think it's at all a hostile act, I will put very serious tariffs or stop… pic.twitter.com/fMJjKpf8x1
Trump on Canada being offered to become an 'associate member' of the EU: I think it's laughable. Look, the whole thing with Canada, Canada has been a terrible trade partner.Oh, yeah, this is fine.😑
And if they do that, if I think it's at all a hostile act, I will put very serious tariffs or stop trading with Europe on many things.
So if they do that, if Europe does that with a bad intention, if it's a good intention, that's fine.
So let’s re-elect the Congress that keeps letting this happen. Public sentiment is really quite happy with things as they are. Right?This genius really thinks buying things from people is the same as losing money. No wonder everything he touches goes broke. https://t.co/4TrGfEeIts
— The Tennessee Holler (@TheTNHoller) September 17, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment