Thursday, December 08, 2022

School(ey)ing

What I love about this is how the evil Democrats knew who the Kari Lake voters were to keep them in that line for that long. They clearly have powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men [sic]. Now that’s a reference I get! It’s an entire photo thread about a nearly-abandoned mall (four floors worth. Never seen one that big. Fourth floor is closed entirely.). Worth looking at, TBH. Reminds of a mall that was here that was finally closed and razed. Even the bones of that place are barely a memory.

But I mention this because I live close to a mall that still thrives. Or maybe not so much. I just realized traffic around that mall, which is usually gawd-awful from Thanksgiving to Xmas Eve, is no different than usual now.

πŸ€” 

No comments:

Post a Comment