(Although no one is applauding.)π¬ pic.twitter.com/UMixnW1Cd5
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 10, 2026
Trump on Talarico: "He has no respect for Jesus" pic.twitter.com/3PrqmmlfbN
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 10, 2026
Notice how his explanation turns.Trump on the $5,000 checks he promised to every American:
— FactPost (@factpostnews) September 10, 2026
I don't even need congressional approval. We're taking in money from TikTok. pic.twitter.com/l5sDzlVEpC
Remember he also thought the documents he took to MAL were his personal property, too.Ingraham: Have you talked to speaker Johnson or Thune about this $5,000 rebate or dividend?
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 10, 2026
Trump: I do speak to them. We can do it. A lot of people think I don't even need congressional approval because we have made so much money. On Intel, I said I want 10% of the company.… pic.twitter.com/VpyVjbWIBO
"Dividends”? When government does that, isn’t it “communism”?Trump told a CBS station in Texas that he doesn't think he needs congressional approval to send over a trillion dollars to American citizens in "dividends" pic.twitter.com/3pYnw1xWUw
— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) September 10, 2026
As God is my witness,π♂️ I did not think Joe diGenova knew the meaning of the word “ethics.”Trump continues to demand that his appointees indict his political opponents without evidence. And even some of his most loyal and ardent far-right MAGA supporters just can’t do it and end up resigning. But he still has Todd Blanche who will do his bidding. pic.twitter.com/d5FRNeQGa5
— Ron Filipkowski (@RonFilipkowski) September 10, 2026
I’m having violent fantasies that show no respect for Jesus, but would rid the country of a lot of problems in one go.Ross Ulbricht: The machinery we built to protect ourselves from criminals can be turned around and pointed at people who have harmed no one.
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 10, 2026
Attendee: Like the J-6ers! pic.twitter.com/w3wfhE2XJx
Trump is skewing the numbers.RFK JR: Since Trump took office, obesity is down by 7% pic.twitter.com/js4pPMI7IK
— Acyn (@Acyn) September 11, 2026
And now we know why:RFK Jr on Trump: He is a self-effacing man of superior intelligence, of empathy and compassion, with an encyclopedic grasp of the issues in molecular detail pic.twitter.com/0gi6TknoKR
— FactPost (@factpostnews) September 11, 2026
Our food is unsafe.RFK Jr: Trump told me he wanted safe food for all Americans pic.twitter.com/gry28cNQWD
— FactPost (@factpostnews) September 11, 2026
Republicans have helped a senile narcissist destroy our economy, our system of laws, and our standing in the world. But my liberal neighbor has one of those stupid "Coexist" bumper stickers on her Subaru. I have never felt more politically homeless.
— NYTPitchbot (@DougJBalloon) September 9, 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment