Wednesday, September 20, 2023

It's So Stupid, It Makes My Head Hurt To Figure It Out

Matt Gaetz at the hearing for Merrick Garland:

At a House Judiciary Committee hearing, Gaetz peppered Garland with questions about Biden family ties to China. But when Garland tried to answer, Gaetz interrupted and asked about Jan. 6.

"So, did the FBI lose count of the number of paid informants on January 6th?" Gaetz wondered."

"Let me answer your question about China," Garland replied.

"I want you to answer this question," Gaetz demanded. "I only get five minutes. You've already sort of, I think, screwed the pooch on China. So, January 6th, did you lose count of the number of federal assets?" 

I read that this morning and rolled right past it.  I'm sure Garland could know this information, if there were any "federal assets" (like Ray Epps, who just plead guilty).  But remind me again who was in charge of DOJ on January 6?  And so would be instructing, overseeing, or have direct knowledge of said "federal assets" on that date?  And be responsible for their deployment, employment, and even protection? 

Matt Gaetz is so stupid he should go back to Florida and run for Governor.  Florida deserves that, just for electing DeSantis and for sending Gaetz to D.C.  And I say that from a state that regularly re-elects Ken Paxton and sends Ted Cruz to D.C. to do whatever the hell it is he does.


No comments:

Post a Comment