Friday, September 15, 2023

You Just Have To Watch. Once.

 I can’t post this, but I can link to the video.

The first time I heard about this story I focused on the fact Boebert was obviously drunk and belligerent and generally obnoxious. But I noticed her dress exposed much more dΓ©colletΓ© than I’d ever seen from her before.

Per the video it seems that wasn’t an accident.

I was a teenage boy once upon a very long time ago, and I went to movies with my now wife, and we didn’t always watch the whole movie…but I never got this explicit in the theater. 

My thoughts return to Tom DeLay, once the House hatchet man for Gingrich, a man supreme in his position because he couldn’t lose in his district. And then some pictures came out of him in a hot tub, at a party. That was it: DeLay in a hot tub with other people similarly attired in swimsuits.

He resigned shortly thereafter, disappearing from public life.

Boebert apologized today for vaping in the theater, because pictures showed she clearly did (after her staff denied it). How does she apologize for this?

"Whether it was the excitement of seeing a much-anticipated production or the natural anxiety of being in a new environment, I genuinely did not recall vaping that evening when I discussed the night's events with my campaign team while confirming my enthusiasm for the musical,” Boebert said in a statement. “It’s clear now that was not accurate.”
It’s pretty clear it wasn’t the play that got her all excited, or the vaping that got her kicked out.

Same video; but this one has the best caption.


No comments:

Post a Comment