Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Passing,,,Not Even Time

 Do you know the old joke about, “Between me and my friend, we know everything”? Which is your prompt to ask a question, to which the answer is: “My friend knows that one.

While Gaetz said several months ago that he would release the agreement the two men reached, he still hasn't done it. Now he's saying he doesn't have it and that Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) is the one who has the paperwork. 
Melber and Gaetz debated back and forth about whether or not Gaetz would call on Roy to release the agreement, which has never been made public. Gaetz swore he had no problem and then attacked Melber for quibbling about the agreement instead of about anything important.
That's Gaetz' story and he’s sticking to it. Oh, now I don’t mean the secret plan that’s with his Canadian girlfriend (you don’t know her); I mean the:
Again, I told you, I don't have a copy. But no one is disputing this. You don't have to look at a written agreement because back in January of this year, these things didn't just emerge out of nowhere. We talked about them at the time. In January we were saying balanced budgets, term limits, single subject spending bills.."

Yeah; single subject spending bills. Only one problem with that: according to JMM, the Congress got that last spring. And while the Senate is passing such spending bills, the House can’t get its shit together well enough to pass, well…anything!

I don’t think impeachment is going to be the only reason the MAGA House is revealed as completely useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment